Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!!


Aaron and I are having a baby! Isn't it the cutest little lima bean you've ever seen? I think he takes after Aaron's side of the family. I've kept this secret as long as I can. I had my dr. appt. yesterday and everything looks good. Then I had this ultra sound today to make sure there is a baby inside and it's growing. Things are good. I will be 7 weeks on Friday. Due date is April 23rd. I feel good besides the daily occurrences of nausea. My taste buds have changed and all I want to eat right now are carbs! So, I am enjoying introducing them back into my diet. I got out the Stove top stuffing yesterday, dusted it off and hugged it saying, "Hello my old friend. It's nice to have you back." Aaron is really excited to get carbs back in his diet too.

I am definitely learning a lot about faith and patience. This 9 month thing takes FOR EVER! Every passing day feels like an eternity! And this first trimester is full of worries (hence the early ultra sound). I worried when I wasn't feel sick or pregnant. I worry when I do feel sick. I am learning to rely on God and leave it in HIS hands. (not an easy thing for a control freak like myself.)

Anyway, We are so excited and I am LOVING being pregnant so far! It is absolutely amazing! I am in awe of God's creation and plan in this little child. I just can't believe that our little bean has a heart beat (133bpm) and eye lids, and a pancreas! Amazing! How does God do that? The "fearfully and wonderfully made" is taking on a new meaning to me.

Okay, so that's it. You one faithful reader now know- We are having a baby.

3 comments:

Stace said...

Yea!!!!! I am so, so excited for you guys! Can't wait to hear updates. Enjoy every minute and be sure to keep a journal!
Stacy

Merissa said...

I know it seems like it will take forever until you finally see your baby- but it really will go by fast! I am so happy and can't wait to hear ALL the updates so please keep me posted via e-mail or texting or calling!!!

Hey there sweet little baby, you are so tiny!

Pregnancy is such an amazing thing-just seeing how only God can create every tiny detail to make this baby grow!

The Reeds said...

I'm soooo happy for you! You HAVE TO GIVE ME STEP bu STEP... I'm learning everything from all of you guys!! You are all my cliff notes for babyville!!

I'm one of the last "singletons".. (single means no baby to me!)