So I've made it to 10 weeks today! So excited! This week has been great. I feel really good. I'm still tired, but I haven't been feeling sick much this week. My clothes are fitting tighter every day, and I have almost come to terms with it. I've started to have heartburn- which I've never experienced before. It's only happened a few times- but I think this is a sign of things to come....
One thing that has surprised me is how hungry I get and how fast I get hungry. Sundays are difficult because by the time church gets out I feel sick I'm so hungry. There have been a couple of times when I'm driving home thinking, "I'm not hungry right now". Then, by the time I get home (10 minutes later) my stomach is growling and I'm starving! It's crazy! This morning while I was driving to work my stomach was growling and I had eaten breakfast already! The other thing is that fruit and veggies and crackers- what I used to snack on- doesn't do it anymore! It doesn't satisfy me! So, I need your help. Any snack ideas that will fill me up- but not have too many calories??
Today was a tough day at work. It started pretty rough. Then, 8th period I accidentally told me kids that I'm pregnant (I was going to wait a couple more weeks), and I'm glad I did because they totally made my day! I love my kids 8th period, and they were so excited for me. They cheered and then gave me name suggestions. One girl even said, "We should throw you a shower!" How funny is that? They are so sweet! I told them we could have a "party" before I leave, and they were happy. Even though it took me 15minutes to get them back on track, it was a great ending to my day. I really think I love being pregnant. What's not to be happy about it? I feel so blessed. Okay- going to stop now before I start crying....
2 comments:
I kept granola bars in my purse at all times, cause I never knew when that hunger was going to strike. Also, TUMS instant dissolve powder worked really good for me early on. Keep us posted!
Wow eight period is your favorite? That's A-ma-z-ing. you must love a challenge!!
I have no ideas or suggestions for you.... I will be watching this spot though to see what others say!
Post a Comment