Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Loving it!
Today I had my dr. appt. and I got to actually hear the baby's heart beat! It is amazing to me that that little guy (or girl) who's not even 2 inches yet has a heart beat that we can hear?!! It was all I could do not to cry! I just stared at my tummy in shock. I even asked the doctor, "That's it?" It was so fast! It was the coolest thing ever! I am getting tears just thinking about this miracle. I am so glad that I waited until now to have a baby. I am ready. I may have been ready years ago had it just happened. But now, I am ready. I already love this little peanut so much! It consumes my thoughts (how can I not forget it when I have the expanding waistline to remind me). And the really neat part is that my heavenly father already knows him or her. He is forming all the tiny fingers and toes and and nose, and eyes. He knows if it's a boy or a girl. He knows what this little baby will be like when he/she is 5 years old and 16years old. He knows if he/she will marry and who they will marry. He knows all that! This is the comfort I am clinging to when my human self starts to worry about things. He knows his/her name already! Isn't our God amazing? Thank you Father!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh, I am so excited for you! I'm glad you are feeling good and enjoying your miracle!
Post a Comment