Friday, June 13, 2008

Vacation #1

Well, we are leaving soon for our first of many trips this summer. I've spent two weeks of my summer break so far doing absolutely nothing. You think I'm exaggerating, but no- I've done nothing! Well, I've done nothing productive. So now that it is on the eve of our trip, I am running around trying to get things done and packed before we leave. Trip #1 is a speical one. This is our "thank you government for the stimulus check- now we can take a real vacation" trip. We are going to the North Shore of Lake Tahoe. The exciting thing is that this is the first trip since our honeymoon, 6 years ago, that we are taking just the two of us. We are not going to visit friends or family, or stay with anyone we know, just the two of us. I think it's even longer than our honeymoon was!

While in Tahoe, we plan to do hiking, and biking, and sightseeing, and relaxing! We will send updates and pics as we go along. I've realized I've become a little bit of a computer-a-holic since summer started. I can't imagine going a week without checking my facebook, email, or favorite blogs. So, after I booked our resort, I had to double check that they had internet access. Thankfully they do! Whew, what a relief. Aaron just rolled his eyes. (Like he's not addicted to his car hobby sites too!) Catch up with you soon!

No comments: