Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Conquering the Preschoolers!


5 adults, 1 teenager helper vs. 12 rowdy preschoolers. You'd think with a 2:1 ratio, we would be able to handle these kids, but it's still not easy. Things have gotten better though- or maybe I've gotten used to these kids. Three days of VBS down, and I only have one more day to go! What a glorious idea! This week seems to be lasting forever!


Last night we had my 5 year old niece, Hannah, spend the night. We thought after VBS, she'd be worn out. Boy were we wrong! She was so excited to be spending the night at Auntie's house, she was wired! She didn't go to sleep until after 10PM, and was awake by 6:15AM! How does she do it? She wore me out!


Aaron and I are leaving Thursday to head to San Francisco. Aaron is taking a seminary class at the Golden Gate campus. We are meeting Nancy and TJ Messer up there. Nancy and I will hang out while the guys sit in class all day. What will we do? Shop maybe?? While we are looking forward to it, I feel like we just returned from Tahoe! (I guess we did just a week ago). We'll keep you updated as to our trip. ( the picture is Hannah, my 5 year old niece)

No comments: