At his grandma's funeral.I will have a very exciting post come Friday when we find out the sex of the baby. For now, I will update you on what's been going on. We had a great time seeing family in Colorado, even under the bad circumstances. It was actually a very relaxing trip. Last Saturday I entered a 6 mile race with some friends. It was SO hard! People kept passing me and I was SO SLOW! I was pretty mad when I finished. I just kept thinking, if it's this hard at 15 weeks, what's it going to be like AFTER the baby's born? I was feeling pretty down when my friends called me to say that I got first place in my age division. The 30s aren't so bad after all! So, the baby has it's first medal from a race! It's going to be an Olympian at this rate. I've decided to increase the number of days I run. This should help with endurance- which has been way down since I was sick. I really want to keep my endurance up to help with labor and delivery. I really don't care how slow I run now (just as long as I'm not in a race getting passed by everyone!), I just want to keep running.
Had a dr. appt. today and got to rent a heartbeat Doppler. Aaron got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time! It was cool. I'm glad he finally got to experience it. Clothes are definitely getting tighter and baby is growing. I'm still feeling really tired. I'm going to start taking iron supplements to see if that helps. I feel like falling asleep at 7pm right now in fact I did on Friday night! Hope this gets better soon. Going to bed now. Can't wait until Friday!!

1 comment:
I'm glad you are feeling and doing well! Hats off to ya girl for running at all while you are pregnant! Wow! And I can't wait to find out if I get to buy baby blue or baby pink!!!
Post a Comment