Monday morning I was walking to my classroom and I tripped and fell. Thankfully, I landed on my knee and hands not my tummy. I was fine, but it really scared me. I am so clumsy it doesn't take much for me to trip. I still made a call to my dr. and heard the heartbeat that day to make sure everything was okay. I don't like this part of pregnancy. I am also thankful that God gave me the words I needed to relieve my fears. Just the night before in my Beth Moore bible study we were talking about fear. She gave us two verses to read when Satan used fear to get to us. I was so glad to have those verses as a reminder on Monday. God is so good!
I had more energy today (maybe it was the decaf Starbucks, ice cream and cookies I ate) and was able to work out even more than normal. It felt SO great to have energy again! Hopefully this energy stays around! I have a house to pack and a week to get it done! I've been meaning to post an updated pregnancy pic- I will do that soon.
2 comments:
Did you get your present house rented? how much are you asking for rent?
What kind of "maternity plan" does your school have? It's a joke over here! It's really infuriating. :(
Post a Comment