Friday, October 23, 2009

Hello Second Trimester

well, I've survived the flu. I still have this annoying cough that is driving Aaron crazy. Bless his heart! He has been wonderful. He looks at me so worried every time I cough. He's always cared about me so much, but since I've been pregnant- he's even more protective. I love that about him. I've noticed as I started to feel better this week that I was less and less tired every day after school. Then this afternoon I realized, I haven't had a nap all week! I like this second trimester bit! I like having more energy!

Aaron's grandma passed away after a fight with cancer. We are getting ready to an unplanned trip to Colorado. After being sick last week and missing school, I really feel out of it and so far behind. Even though this will be a fast trip, I am hoping the few days off work will help Aaron and I rest a little bit. Maybe we can get some extra sleep even!

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

I'm glad it's better. Sorry about Aaron's grandmother.