I don't have a pic. yet but I had to post anyway. I can't believe it. When the technician told us I think my exact words to her were, "You're lying". I don't think she appreciated that, but I had totally convinced myself that it would be a boy. I'm still in shock. I think Aaron was in shock too. We are soooooo excited! We got to see her hiccuping today and yawn. That was SO SWEET! We got to see all the fingers and toes and little feet. Awww!!! the little feet were enough to do me in. I am so in love with her! I can't wait to kiss those little feet! Isn't it amazing! I am LOVING this!
2 comments:
YAY Congratulations!!! I'm glad she is healthy from her fingers to her toes! And I can't wait to buy pink!!!
Congratulations!!! how wonderful.. You're making me wishful....
Post a Comment