This baby is sucking all my brain! Today was my evaluation at work. I was nervous- like I always am. I wanted my lesson to be perfect I wanted to bring my "A game". Well, that is pretty hard to do when you're pregnant. I feel like I'm going crazy. Like I can't think or speak right anymore. I can't count the number of times my kids have said, "You just said this..." And I am like, "I did? I didn't mean that. I meant to say this." I would think they were lying to me except it happens SO often! And spelling- I can't spell anymore- it's not that I've lost my spelling ability. It's that instead of spelling snake, I spell snack. Or I spell Speech s-p-e-a-c-h. What is going on? I think my lesson went well today, but there's no telling if I said something wrong! I wouldn't even know- or remember saying it.
It's not just happening at work either- it's at home too. We are buying a house right now- we close in two weeks. Well, I am absolutely NO help with anything house or moving related. Too tired to pack, and I can't use my brain either. I am certain that we are using an escrow company in town- we had a 10 min. discussion with our lender about it- only to find out last night that our escrow comp. is out of town. It is really scaring me! What am I forgetting that I can't remember I'm forgetting? Yikes! I feel like I'm going crazy!
3 comments:
Wow... That's crazy! I'm loopy enough as it is..I would hate to see it get worse!!
I remember forgetting all kinds of things when I was pregnant and my brain totally feels like mush now since I've been at home with the kids for years! I didn't know you guys had found a house and sold yours! Awesome! Congrats!
Oh yes I remember pregnancy brain or do I. I think it's all the blood has to go to the baby and leaves little for your brain. As for the spelling... Have I always been pregnant?
Post a Comment