Okay so I don't like this picture of me, but I thought it was time to post a picture of my baby progress. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow. The little bump is biggest in my workout clothes and in the afternoons, so I'm kind of cheating here. I'm still able to wear my normal clothing without having to alter (unbutton) it, but boy are my pants tight. I certainly prefer to wear looser pants! I feel great! I am still tired, but I do feel like I'm getting more energy every day. I am craving vegetables and grapes again! I feel like it's a miracle! My baby will start to move its fingers and toes this week and synapses are firing in its brain! Can you believe it? I better start reading to my tummy! Aaron thinks we should read science books of course- but I'm thinking about cute children's books. I'm still running and working out, and feel great when I do! I feel very fortunate to feel so great. I'm ready for the "honeymoon" stage to begin!
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
12 weeks!
Okay so I don't like this picture of me, but I thought it was time to post a picture of my baby progress. I will be 12 weeks tomorrow. The little bump is biggest in my workout clothes and in the afternoons, so I'm kind of cheating here. I'm still able to wear my normal clothing without having to alter (unbutton) it, but boy are my pants tight. I certainly prefer to wear looser pants! I feel great! I am still tired, but I do feel like I'm getting more energy every day. I am craving vegetables and grapes again! I feel like it's a miracle! My baby will start to move its fingers and toes this week and synapses are firing in its brain! Can you believe it? I better start reading to my tummy! Aaron thinks we should read science books of course- but I'm thinking about cute children's books. I'm still running and working out, and feel great when I do! I feel very fortunate to feel so great. I'm ready for the "honeymoon" stage to begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry girl, I see no signs of a baby belly on you! You still look skinny as ever. I'm thinking you'll probably start to show to the rest of us in month 6!
Post a Comment