Friday, April 23, 2010

What I did (and didn't do) today

Things I did today:
  • Went to dr. for baby monitoring and non stress test (went great- baby is great- very happy apparently- AND stubborn).

  • Saw Dr. and asked him my questions and being induced

  • Stopped by District Office to do research for my husband's graduate class.
  • Stopped by school and hung out with fellow teachers during their lunch periods (ending up staying WAY longer than expected

  • Took a quick little cat nap (with the cat)

  • Went back to school for 2 hour history day practice ( the last one I will attend)

  • Walked dogs

  • fixed dinner

Things I DID NOT do today:

  • Have a baby!

Maybe tomorrow....


I did get crafty and made these hair bow clips! It's been on my "to do" list for over a month... and I finally got it done. So now my pre-baby "to do" list is complete. That MUST be what she was waiting for... her hair bows! I am really excited about these bows because I am NOT crafty. The first two I made were horrible, then on the third one, it just clicked and I did it! I think this will be my new hobby!

1 comment:

Amy Mykytiuk said...

Will you make me some really big ones? Because I can't make boys worth a flip, can do lots of other craft things, but not bows.
So what did the doc say about inducing?