- Rested and rested. One day I was so tired, I slept a lot! It was nice actually because I'm not sleeping through the night anymore.
- Went to the dentist for a cleaning- trying to get it done before I don't have time to!
- Graded papers- which isn't so bad when it's the only thing you have to do related to teaching. Still have to put the scores in the gradebook.
- Tried to be a good housewife. That lasted until about Wednesday when I realized no matter how many days I intended to clean the floors, it just wasn't going to happen. I did get all the laundry done and organized and kept the kitchen clean- a never ending feat!
- Worked on History Day- again this was actually really nice without a full time job attached to it. I cold sit in my pjs on my computer and research for my fellow coach. I got a lot accomplished- even set up two very important interviews for the kids. This was good to focus all my energy on this week- otherwise, I might have gone crazy!
- Got shopping done- like grocery and stocking up on necessities. I think I'm well stocked now.
This was a big adjustment for me. Monday was a little difficult. When Aaron got home from work, I was DYING to talk with him. I followed him around the house. Then, it got easier as the week went on. I released some control over my classroom- even sent some papers back to school for the sub to grade! As long as I don't know what's going on, I'm okay...
Doctor said last Wednesday that her head was low- that's a good thing, but I'm still only dilated to 1 cm. I actually got to work out 4 days this week and walk two more days- but it hasn't helped yet! He also informed me that he is going on vacation the first week of May. SO, I have two weeks to get this BABY out! Please pray she comes before then! I will keep you posted as to my progress. Let's hope things are moving along this week at my dr. appt.
3 comments:
Okay.. I have to ask. Did you mean to say that you have two weeks to get this baby out or did you mean to write get this "paper" out like you wrote? If it was a typo it was funny based on the fact that you're grading papers! :) ENJOY being home!!!
I have two weeks to get this baby out! Before my doctor goes on vacation. lol!
Thinking of you, friend! Try to soak up all this relaxing time, cause that's all about to change (for the better though)!
Post a Comment