Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Madeline!

Her first car ride. She slept through the whole thing!
The new family. Boy do I look tired! I now see why everyone who came by said, "You look tired!"

Already a lady! crossing her legs!


What her daddy does best! Holding and adoring her. He is such a great dad. (more about that some other time when I'm not so emotional.)



1 day old! In her first outfit!




Getting weighed!







Madeline Kate Mykytiuk arrived on Wednesday, April 28th at 1:30am weighing 6 lbs, 14oz and 19 1/2 inches. I have much to say but not sure I have the time or energy to say it right now. So I will just post pictures for now, which is what you'd rather see anyway. We are doing good; at home now.

3 comments:

Amy Mykytiuk said...

You don't look tired in that picture. Your little family is lookin pretty good!

Stace said...

Sweet, sweet pictures. Thanks for posting them. Enjoy every moment!

The Reeds said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! So happy for you!!