I think I suffer from Season Affect Disorder- or whatever it's called. All I know is that I have been messed up this week! I hate the time change. I hate it getting dark so early! I think it really affects me! I have been so much hungrier this week- and craving carbs like crazy! I have been so much more tired this week! Usually a night owl, I've been in bed early every night! And I am so unmotivated! I don't feel like working out once it gets dark. I just want to be at home relaxing. I took a few days off this week, but can already tell that my eating habits are catching up to me. Maybe I need to start getting up early to work out.
On a funny note, this morning, I was off for a longer run with some girl friends. Normally, I can make a long run without having to go to the bathroom, but this morning my body wasn't cooperating. We run on a trail, and there are no bathrooms on that trail. The closest bathrooms are about 4 miles into the run at a park- and only if it's open. All of a sudden, around mile 3, it hit me and I had to go! I started to panic! There was no way I was going to make it 1/2 mile to the park restrooms. Then as we rounded a corner, I saw a heavenly sight... a porta potty. Yes, I know, I never thought I'd call a porta potty a glorious sight, but today it was. Before I started running, I wouldn't go near those things! Thank goodness for that porta potty. I wish I'd had my camera because I'm sure it was a funny sight- me running in the middle of an empty field to the lone porta potty out there.
1 comment:
You must have had to go bad to use a porta potty!
Post a Comment