Friday, November 21, 2008

The Movie!

We saw the Twilight Movie today!! It was so good! I loved it! Edward was amazing! Stefanie, Beth, and I were surrounded by screaming tweens in a packed movie theater. It was quite funny. When the lights dimmed, and the movie started, the audience started screaming like we were at a Jonas Brothers Concert! It was hilarious! Girls are so funny! Loved the movie! Loved the book. I stayed up late, got up early and finally finished book 2- New Moon. I am dying to start book #3- but I am SOO tired from lack of sleep this week. I need to sleep. I will try to muster up all my self control and not start it until tomorrow after my training run.

The movie was so good. If you haven't read the book yet, do it! I'm telling you- I think these may be the best books I've ever read! I think I may have to go see the movie again! Soon...

1 comment:

Merissa said...

Michelle finished it and left it for me yesterday. I read 316 pages yesterday- oops! I didn't think I would take to it like that but it is so good. I'm ready to finish so I can see the movie!