Okay, I am so into these books, that I can't function! Yesterday morning, Aaron even worried I would make it to work because I was reading (bad idea in the morning before work). I can't concentrate at work! I can't focus on what I'm doing... I can only think about the book Twilight. Does this happen to you to or am I the only crazy one? I'm even wondering if I can take a day off of work to read! The problem is there are 4 books in this series, and each book is at least 500 pages! That takes a while to read. I was going to stop reading after the first one- wait until Thanksgiving, but I couldn't not think about the characters! By the time I got home from work, I gave in and started reading!
Here are some pics from my day yesterday with the book

Twilight with me at the gym.

Twilight with me at work.
Me buying the rest of the series at Sam's Club. You should have seen the looks I got!
I'm on New Moon now. It's the second book and sad. I think I'm depressed and will be until I get out of this book. Aaron can't stand it! These books are driving him crazy. This is the first week he's home from football, and I am so into these books, I can't pay any attention to him.
He is driving me crazy by the way. I want a quiet, unbothered place to read these books. He is not quiet and very bothersome! At least once he goes to sleep I can read in peace... sleep? I'm not getting any so far this week! I can't help it, it's just too good.
No comments:
Post a Comment