It's almost the end of the season (two more weeks!), and I don't think I've ever posted about Aaron's football games. This is what Aaron's been doing since Spring ball started last April. He's coach on the JV football team in case you thought I meant he's playing. Every day afterschool, every day we were home this summer, and every Thursday and Friday night, Aaron is doing football. He's so great at it. I'm so proud of him! There are weeks that I kniow he's tired of it, and then weeks (like last night) when they win and he loves it. So this is what we do every Friday night. Well, I don't coach, just go and watch. He's the very last guy on the right side of the picture by the way.
After the game, I went by my sister's house to see my nieces- after all- it was Halloween. They were so cute- a little tired, but cute! Hannah is Dorothy, and Emily is Abby Cadaby. They were excited to get into their candy after they got home.
No comments:
Post a Comment