
Ahh.. school supplies! Call me a nerd, but I LOVE school supplies. My favorite thing to do is walk up and down the school supply aisles at Walmart and Target! I love it! Even though I don't technically "NEED" to buy binders, pencils, locker organizers, I still get excited to see all that's out there. Last weekend Aaron and I made our way to Walmart to get some supplies for our classrooms. They had notebooks for 05 cents by the way! I was so excited to walk around just looking at everything. I think Aaron tired a little before me...
There's something about the new school year I just love! New group of kids, the idea that they may be a great group of kids, new rules, new assignments, new ways to set up a room, new decorations... I guess that's why I became a teacher... Does anyone else feel this way about school supplies, or is it just me?
I officially go back to work next Wednesday, and I am so ready! I think that must be a sign that I love my job! I don't know if it's because this is the longest I've ever been at one school, or that I'm not switching classrooms therefore don't have to redecorate, or that I already know what I'm teaching for the year, but I am really excited and ready to get started! I feel the need to buy some new clothes... you know school clothes!
1 comment:
I also LOVE school supplies! And I knew I must really be a teacher when I got sooo excited about the trim I found for my bulletin boards! -Rachael
Post a Comment