Madeline has been showing ALL the signs that she is ready for solids, so with two weeks to go before her 6 month mark, I gave in and started her on rice cereal. It is time. She has been SOOO hungry lately. Since we finally got her tummy problems under control we decided to start tonight. She did good. Once she realized it was food, she was very interested! The other exciting thing she got to do tonight was take a ride in the jogging stroller. She needs to be at least 6 months for this, again, we thought we'd try it a little early. She did great! I wish I could have seen her expression because she didn't move an inch the whole ride (which wasn't very long or fast.) Here are some pictures from our exciting night. Whew, I'm exhausted. I hope she sleeps well.... I know I will!
2 comments:
I'm glad she's feeling better and you too! She is just so adorable!!!
She is so cute! I love that she grabbed the spoon. Glad that she is feeling better and I bet that makes you feel better too :)
Post a Comment