Monday, January 18, 2010

We have furniture!

I'm terrible at posting pictures from the Internet. So, here's the best I could do. This is a blurry picture of the crib we selected from JcPenney's. I LOVE it and we got a great deal on it. We searched and searched the stores in town and then settled on this one online after reading the great reviews. We got the dresser/changing table to match. I am really excited about finally having furniture. Now if I could just choose the bedding...

Let me tell you how confusing it is to decide on the bedding. Maybe it's just me (I have a hard time making decisions when I'm not pregnant), but I can not decide on the bedding. My criteria: To find the cutest (and reasonably priced) bedding for a little girl's nursery. For me, it's almost like shopping for a wedding dress- you just keep thinking that something cuter is out there. What's even more frustrating is these darn pregnancy hormones confuse me even more. One day I will LOVE a certain bedding and not like another one, the next day I will look at the two bedding sets and totally change my mind. Lord knows I've looked at the SAME bedding over and over again for weeks now. Aaron told me to give him my top 5 and he would choose, the problem is, my top 5 today will not be my top 5 tomorrow. Ugh! I am feeling the stressed of getting this done soon so we can paint the room, but I just can't decide! Today, I think the bedding in the crib picture is cute, tomorrow, who knows what I'll think. Maybe I will let you decide what bedding to get. Did you have the same problem or am I the only crazy one?

2 comments:

Amy Mykytiuk said...

Pick out a color scheme that you like, then you can get the room painted and take some more time to pick out your bedding, and it narrows it since you have a color scheme.
I had a hard time with girl stuff too. But I finally decided I wanted something that looked a little vintage and was pink and brown, and boom, I had the cutest one out there.
You still have a lot of time. Don't stress.

Merissa said...

The crib is beautiful!!! We got some furniture from Penneys for Jacob's nursery and still have it in Peyton's room. It didn't take me long to pick out bedding but a year or two after I always saw things that were much cuter. But I didn't have a girl and for some reason there are way more options to choose from for girls. Thanks for sharing pictures and details- I LOVE it!