Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New craving

Before I got pregnant I wasn't sure what to think about the cravings I heard about. I kind of believed that it was all in their head or just an excuse to eat whatever they wanted. Then I got pregnant and changed my mind. Thank goodness I don't crave things like double cheeseburgers or Taco Bell burritos, but I do have cravings. My cravings have changed through out my pregnancy. First I craved Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal. Then it was peanut butter. I think I went through a jar of peanut butter in a week! I couldn't eat enough of it. PB sandwiches, PB and celery, mmm...
Then, on Sunday night after church as I was thinking, "What do I want for dinner?" My stomach answered, "Cereal." Then I thought to myself, "Self, what kind of cereal?" Stomach replied, "Rice Krispies Cereal". And that was the beginning of it. We had to make a trip on the way home to get some Rice Krispies, and I ate them for dinner (I may have had two bowls full even). Then I had them for breakfast and dinner Monday, Tuesday, and today I think I've eaten them three times! I can't get enough! I LOVE THEM!! I ran out last night, so we went to the store to stock up- and they were on sale! It was a sign! We bought 6 boxes!!! That's all we bought! Boy did we look funny!
Did you have any cravings when you were pregnant? Maybe you're not pregnant and you have cravings, what are they?

Oh and I am still deciding on the bedding... I will let you know when I tally the votes and decide.

2 comments:

Stace said...

So funny! For me, it was tomato soup and grilled cheese. That is all I wanted for a long time.

Good luck!!! It is getting close.

Merissa said...

I craved cereal too!