And look what I found!! I can not BELIEVE this is Madeline last Summer!
Oh and look! Our beach trip last August before the end of the Summer! I've been looking for these pictures!
She has changed SO much this year! Look at how little hair she had compared to now!!
Next we saw Belle
And finally we found Cinderella. I think Madeline wanted to take Cinderella with her.
Then we went a little further into the park and ran into Pluto! I am telling you I could not BELIEVE how quickly we found these characters. We spent most of the first day taking pictures and meeting characters. Madeline gave Pluto a kiss on the nose! So cute!
Then we headed to ToonTown and saw Goofy! This picture makes me so happy. She was so excited to see Goofy being goofy.
I think this was the ONLY ride we did the first day. She LOVED the "horsies"!
Next we got to meet Mickey. We all decided to get in on this picture. I actually have a picture just like this with my niece when she was the same age.
Then we had to wait, and wait, and wait to meet Minnie. While waiting we toured her house. Here Madeline is surpirsed by Minnie's oven baking a cake. Maybe because she doesn't see her Mommy using the oven much...
Then the moment came she had been waiting for the whole time. She got to meet Minnie Mouse! This was all she talked about! I was hoping to avoid seeing her the first day because the line was SO LONG! But, we just couldn't! There was nothign she wanted more, or talked about more. And she loved every minute of her encounter with Minnie.
After a short nap and dinner, we made it back just in time to catch the parade. This was Madeline's first parade ever and she loved it!
Then on our way out, we ran into Cinderella again and seized the opportunity to get her autograph this time.
It was late by the time we made it to our room, but no was tired. Madeline decided she was NOT going to sleep in her "baby bed" (pack n play). So she slept on the other queen size bed! Here She and Daddy are watching the fireworks from her bed. We got really lucky to have a room with the fireworks view! It was awesome.
Day two did not go as expected, as I mentioned earlier. It started early with a picture at the entrance.
Later we went on our first train ride.
We also got to meet Donald, although we were very disappointed to have missed Daisy. Apparently she only comes out for special occasions.
I can not wait to go back. Less than a month and we are back to the happiest place on earth! We are so fortunate to live a short 2 or so hours away!
In other news, Madeline loves to dance. She love Angelina Ballerina. There are many times I catch her dancing with Angelina as she watches the show. I decided to enroll her in dance class. Here she is on her first day. She was SO excited!
She did great by the way! We made it back this week and she is still loving it! I can not believe how big she is getting!
Last weekend we entered the Thin Mint 5k with My niece Hannah and my sister. We went out to support Hannah and Melissa in their first 5 k ever! I am so proud of them! 3.1 miles is not easy to do! They did not train for this, and went out and did it! Hannah could have easily just did the one mile race instead, but she choose the three miles! They did great! It was warm!!! Madeline did really good the whole time. She sat content in her jogging stroller and eat her bunny crackers while I pushed her all three miles.
Here are the girls with their cookies at the finish line!
Here is Madeline dancing at home in her cousin's old dance costume.
This is at dance class. At the end of class they geet free dance time with dress up clothes. Definitely her favorite part!
The whole gang at the end of the 5 k. It was perfect timing for me actually. Apparently when you double your mileage in a week, you risk injury. An xray, MRI, and two dr visits later, I am now trying to get over some major tendenitis in my foot. This was NOT in my marathon training guide. I have discovered cycling and have picked up spin class again. It is kind of fun to try something else, but I get sad when I see runners out and know I can't go for a run. I am hoping one more week of rest will do the trick... hopefully!
One Friday afterschool, Madeline and I went for a yogurt date. The funny thing was that the whole time I was trying to get a picture of us, she was eating OUR yogurt. When I finally got a shot, I looked down and the yogurt was all gone! She's a sneaky one!
And finally, Happy LATE Valentine's Day. Madeline got spoiled at daycare with a party. She had a blast! In fact, she still thinks it's Valentine's day!
Whew! I think I am all caught up now! Are you still there? I promise next time to upload pictures faster.







1 comment:
Yea! I love this! and I love all of her hair. It's so sweet.
I never understood why kids love characters but already Claire is OBSESSED with Elmo (whom she calls ABBY). I mean... CRAY-CRAY obsessed. She wakes up at night calling his name....
So I hear ya and can only imagine!
Post a Comment