Monday, November 12, 2012

The year of Minnie

We have had a FUN October! I am going to let the pictures do the talking. 

Minnie 2012

Minnie 2010

Madeline has been cleaning the house lately as well- although she uses WAY too much water and it takes forever for the floors to dry!

Madeline's cousin Ava was also Minnie this year. Here the two meet. 

Ava was  not impressed with her ears or nose. 

This was the only picture of the two of them looking at a camera. 

Then all of a sudden Ava realized who was sitting next to her, and she started to investigate. 

At the pumpkin patch with Ava. 


My favorite!

They both picked out the biggest pumpkins!

Playing around at the park. We run to the park, play, then run home. The lens was blurry- probably from sweat. 

Madeline got a horrible virus last week, so we took turns staying home. On Tuesday, I took her with me to drop off my ballot. She had fun and even got a sticker!

Elise, her best friend from daycare, and Madeline were both Minnie Mouse! Here they are doing their cheesy faces. 

Madeline LOVED the pony ride!

Aside from the horrible fever that wouldn't go away last week and then the cough that lasted forever, we have had a great few weeks. There are so many more pictures to share. I just need to get them off my phone. Sorry I've been quiet. After spending over a year stuck on the computer for online classes, I needed a vacation from it. We are so excited for Thanksgiving soon, and we both can not wait to put out Christmas decoration, because we know Madeline will LOVE them!

No comments: