I finished my Masters. Like 5 minutes ago. I am not quite sure what to feel. Relief. sadness (what? must be the sleep deprivation). Extreme happiness.
Whatever this feeling is... I am DONE!
I won't feel completely done until next week when grades post. But I do not have one more paper to write, powerpoint to create, or article to review. Hallelujah!
I am beyond grateful for a wonderful husband who without the house would not have been cleaned- for 15 months. I am serious!, our daughter would not have been fed- or me for that matter. He has been my encouragement and support this whole time. When I wanted to give up (over and over again) he was there telling me I could do it! When I didn't think I could finish, he was there reminding me how many classes I had already completed. He is such a kind, caring example of Christ to me daily.
What will I do now? I am looking forward to life slowing down a little. All this week, I finished my classes, my bible study, and one other thing I am too tired to remember has ended. I am hoping to clean my house first thing this weekend. Then I am hoping to start meal planning again. I also am going to need to cut my dependence on caffeine back. Might need some prayer on that one!
I guess I am going to go to bed now! Yea for getting my life back! For being able to rock my little girl to sleep at night instead of do homework!
1 comment:
Congratulations! That's such a wonderful accomplishment!
Post a Comment