Saturday, February 27, 2010

Baby shower at church

Did you see my helpers? My nieces, Hannah and Emily. They were there to help me open the presents, throw trash away, and run the show! It was si sweet to have them there. So cute!


So cute! (The outfit above, not me)
Kari Jane- a HS student in our church made the cake! Isn't she talented? I was so honored she made my cake! 32 weeks pregnant- 8 weeks to go! Suddenly my maternity tops are shrinking! This is not good. Wasn't planning on buying new clothes for 8 weeks! And shopping for clothes isn't as fun anymore as I just feel big in everything I try on. Hoping these clothes will make it 8 more weeks- or I may break out Aaron's XL shirts!


2 comments:

The Reeds said...

The outfit is cute- but you look cute too!

Only 8 weeks left??? Wow! You look smaller than that to me (though I know less than anyone else in this category). :)

Merissa said...

Baby Shower Fun!!! Love the cake- Michelle was telling me about it! Been thinking about you!