Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The exciting day!

Okay, I have to preface this post with the fact that it doesn't take much to excite me (Jennifer), so I apologize upfront if you are not wowed and amazed after reading this...


Today was an exciting day. It started while I was watching "Tori and Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood" and they went to Splash Cafe in Pismo Beach. Pismo Beach is the beach we go to in CA! I've been to Splash Cafe- all the time,and Tori Spelling ate there and it was on her show! How cool is that?!! (Wait! It gets better!)
Then, this afternoon, Aaron and I went to the Verizon store. Our phones are over a year old, and they are terrible. Most times I can't get Aaron's calls and vice-versa. With our trips away from each other, we wanted phones we could get ahold of each other on. Aaron was eligible for a new phone, but I have to wait until September. So, Aaron went with the LG Voyager. Can I just say, this is the coolest phone ever! You have to understand, the last time we got new phones, the coolest thing was to have a camera on your phone. The IPhone has really taken cell phones to a new level. After teaching rich kids for two years, my eyes have been opened to the world of cool cell phones! I am "trying it out" for a while, but I don't know if he'll get it back. They did update my phone, so it should work better. (It gets even better!!)

Next, we were off to the David Crowder Concert. That's right! David Crowder came to Bakersfield!! We were so excited. Unfortunately, he didn't frontline, Mercy Me did, but he still rocked! So,this was an outdoor concert, and before the concert David Crowder was chillin backstage. You could totally see him! Anyway, this really nice lady "Lisa" from who was working in Hospitality offered to take a picture up close backstage! So here are the up close Crowder Pictures!


He is the coolest! The concert was great! He played the Keytar, and the GuitarHero guitar. We really enjoyed it! The only problem was that it was too short. Afterward, we all went to to Starbucks, we were going to invite David, but we didn't see him around- his loss. I did run three miles with him yesterday, although, I don't think he knows that! (aaron says I should explain that what I mean is that I listened to him on my ipod while running- in case you couldn't figure that one out)
You know how at outdoor events, you usually have to use porta-potties? Well, check out these porta-potties!

Can you believe how nice it is? Guys, you may think I'm crazy, but I am not one to use a porta-potties; so when I saw this trailer of bathrooms, I was soooo excited! You should have heard the women's comments in line for the restroom; they were all impressed! I told you, it doesn't take much to get me excited!

It was a pretty cool day! Okay, so that's it. That's my exciting day. I hope I haven't disappointed you because it was a pretty cool day for me!

1 comment:

Merissa said...

Sounds like an exciting day to me! I'm thinking your trip across the US was even more exciting though! Can't wait to read about that. And David Crowder looks a little like Clinton Staj!

Those are nice porta potties!