With her best friends from Daycare Morgan and Elise at Sesame Street Live!
On our way to San Diego we decided to get out of traffic and have some dinner and walk around. We found an outlet mall to go to, and it looks like Madeline found a jewelry store to shop in.
Playing with the Elmo lights from Sesame Street Live!
Her first boat ride at Legoland.
She LOVED the train ride at Legoland (if you couldn't tell). This is my favorite picture. I LOVE how happy she is here. Her dad and I teared up a little at seeing her joy!
Practicing her lego building so she can play with her cousins one day!
"Why does Mom make me take these silly pictures?"
Giving Elmo some love! She loved this part! This was at Sea World.
All she talked about since Summer started is going to Emily and Hannah's and playing. She was so happy to finally go over there and swim with them.
She wore this princess crown we bought her all around Legoland AND after. She even wanted to sleep in it!
Gettting our picture with all the characters.
She is a coaster rider! Riding her first rides with Daddy at Legoland!
Madeline performing a song on VBS family night. Her cousin Hannah is right behind her. She is a dancer!
More silly photos!
I'm not sure who is having more fun here, Dad or Madeline?
Painting rocks outside.
There are so many other adventures we've had, but too many to post. I think you are up to date now. We've been busy having fun! We are loving Summer!






1 comment:
Jennifer! She's so cute!! how do you even stand it? The video was too much! I can't imagine that Claire will be such a big girl some day!
Post a Comment