March is full of madness!!
And I'm not even talking about basketball!
We have been busy in March already and have a packed rest of the month to go!
It is marathon week folks! I can not believe after months of training, it is finally here! I had my last long run on Saturday- and let's hope the real marathon goes better. There is nothing worse than have stomach issues on a long run! Especially when you are running 5 miles away from the nearest bathroom! I can't figure out what I ate differently the night before. Oh well, those things just happen sometimes and at least there WILL be porta potties on the course in case I have more problems.
So my plan for this week: Keep running the same weekday mileage and STAY HEALTHY! Oh and no dairy! I am getting excited and trying to mentally prepare for 26.2 miles! I feel ready, which makes me nervous because then part of me thinks I'm delusional to think that I am actually ready to run a marathon.
Here are some pictures of what we've been up to:
Someone else was having potty issues! Not really. We are getting her ready to potty train this summer! So far she just like to sit on the potty and read books.
We went to a birthday party today where she got to ride a pony. She wasn't so sure what to think about it. She didn't like it all that much, but didn't cry until the very end. She was a brave little girl!
My cowgirl. This look says, "Mom, you'd better put that camera down and get me off this BIG dog right now!" (She brought a dog toy over to the pony and put it in front of his mouth! haha!)
In our CSA box this week we got Arugula flowers. Aaron wanted to try them and then Madeline wanted to try them also. I am worried now that she will try picking and eating flowers in the garden!

No comments:
Post a Comment