- Army crawling! Just started Sunday. She will put one arm in front of her and then pull herself forward with the other arm close to her body (like it's injured). She mostly crawls when she wants to get "illegal items" like electrical cords, phones, remote controls.
- Jumping in her "Johnny Jump". Before last night she would just be in it, without moving at all. Then all of a sudden, she started jumping and LOVED IT! I will post video soon. It was so cute!
- Is standing with support much better. Before Grandma worked with her, she didn't stand well. Her dr. said it was because her legs are so chunky. But, she is standing very well now!
- Is trying to say "kitty" but it comes out "get ty". Also, she knows who kitty is. When we say, "Where's the kitty?" she looks for him! Incredible!
- She has also started talking just today! I've head ma, nanana (of course only when she's mad) and ga ga. So excited about this!
- She is getting really good at playing with her toys. She discovered quickly how to dump all the blocks out of their bucket. She loves her little kitchen and car steering wheel.
- A week ago, she wasn't too fond of her basketball hoop, but now, she does a great job of using her feet to pick the ball up with one hand. She hasn't quite got the concept of putting the ball in the basket yet, but she'll get there.
- Tonight she was playing this game where she would throw her spoon in front of her, crawl to it, pick it up, and repeat over and over again. So funny!
I am so thankful for my job and the time off it allows me! I am LOVING being home with her. I am so thankful that I could be here to experience all these "little firsts"! We really enjoyed Grandma's visit and are so sad she left today. It is such a help to have her around. We can't wait for her to come back, and the next time we may not let her leave! Here are a few pictures from Christmas.
No comments:
Post a Comment