I have taken a mini vacation from my blog but I am back now. I have been relaxing at home and enjoying my summer. Last week we put on a soccer camp at church. It was great. There were a lot of neighborhood kids that came and I think we may have some families start coming to our church from it. It was so nice to be involved in our church again. It's been over a year since we did youth ministry and after that we wanted a break. I think it's time to get back into it. We've been house hunting lately and have become discouraged from not finding THE ONE yet. But, you know, what this whole thing has made me realize is that I really like my house. I will be happy if God blesses us with a bigger house, and I will be content if we stay in this house. I like that feeling.
We are going to Colorado later this week to visit Aaron's family. I'm excited about camping in Colorado and cooler weather!
1 comment:
Have fun in Colorado! You guys certainly are getting to travel this summer!
Post a Comment