Thursday, July 2, 2009

Embarassing moments

We got into LAX at 9:40pm- which was 19hours into our looong day! Three airlines were getting their luggage from the same baggage claim. So after 45 minutes, Aaron finally retrieved our luggage. When he brought my suitcase over the me he said, "The front pocket is ripped open and I think some of your underwear are on the conveyor belt going around." I was like, "Are you serious?" Sure enough, there are my underwear riding around on the baggage claim for all 500 travelers to see! I was so embarrassed! Aaron, being the great husband that he is, picked up my underwear and the other things that had fallen out and brought them too me. We had a good laugh about it once we got in the car. He said he may have missed a pair, but they weren't his favorite so it was okay. Can you believe that? I thought to get a picture of it, but I was too mad and humiliated at the moment to get out my camera.

No comments: